Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Taxes in Mecklenburg County (Charlotte NC) are the WORST in the COUNTRY! Our GAS tax is at 27ยข per gallon, the documented HIGHEST in the SOUTHEAST, and the highest in the nation save Hawaii and D.C. (Yup, California was lower than us (GO ARNIE!).

I moved here from Panama Shitty FL, in the Redneck Riviera, where the employers pay the least amount they cam get away with. Well, FL has a 6% State sales tax on all consumer goods excepting groceries, and Bay County has a 1.5% sales tax on the same items. I think there was a gas tax of around 2% for the strict purpose of road repairs, either that or it was a proposal (one I think is not unreasonable).

Well, these redneck idiots in Bay County ran me off cuzza the "good-old-boys" method of Law Enforcement. Well, I thought I was drinking enough with the locals to have become a "good ol' boy" myself, but as it turns out, these hospitable Southerners would turn on you as soon aqs would a Pit Bull dog. Guess they don't appreciate Yankee humor!

Oh, and like Charlotte needs another fucking arena! What the fuck was wrong with the Colliseum? NOTHING! They are going to implode it! More taxpayer (id est FOOL) dollars!

Listen to Keith Larsen, Jason Lewis (the one true Voice of Reason), and Rush Limbsugh weekdays on 1110AM WBT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home