Sunday, September 16, 2012

I'm Offended

I am sick of the political correctness which has successfully killed the United States of America. Fuck the offended! If that offended you, piss off! Crawl back under your rock, you sissy! Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are "racist"?!? WT?!? Fuck you and the camel you rode in on! Oh, "camel", "that's racist" because it implies ragheads you say? Fine, raghead, GTFO! I put up with your ass when you bombed the parking basement of WTC in 1993, I put up with you on 9/11 but that was the last straw and as of then, I hate you! I never hated anyone before 9/11, but now I hate (or at least distrust) ALL muslims because the good ones keep their fucking mouths shut whenever the hard-core sand-niggers blow shit up! Alkada (and I take pride in misspelling it) can kiss my fat, shitty, monkey-butt asshole! So can the silafists, the wahabis, the sunis, the "muslim brotherhood", and all those PRO-SHARIA PRO-CALIPHATE ass-jerk-offs who desperately need to be killed!
As an American, I desperately want to be left the fuck alone, as did our founding fathers. I no more want King Obama telling me I need to pay a carbon tax than the Founders wanted King George telling them they had to pay a tea tax (that had a big role in the American Revolution, for those of you in Rio Linda (credit to El Rushbo)).
And after this 2012 9/11 with 4 US Embassies attacked on the same day?!? I say KILL ALL PRO-SHARIA MUSLIMS! Did that offend you? GOOD! We are waking up to who our true enemies are. The person who lit my fire this time was Walid Shoebat at shoebat.com who was a member of the "Muslim Brotherhood" and is now sounding the alarms to the Western Civs (yes, US, WAKE THE FUCK UP (to quote Samuel L[iberal] Jackson (fuck him in his asshole till it bleeds))).
I dislike all muslims
I will never trust a muslim
muslims caused that in 2001, because before that I did not know them
They introduced themselves to me with their ambassador Mohammed Atta
we all know what he did.
If you are a sand nigger and want to debate with me your stupid, fucked-up "religion", a religion in which you denigrate females (without whom you could never procreate -- oh, nevermind, y'all rape them when they're 14), then respond, oh ye dickless fucks!
If you want to call me a "racist", go the fuck ahead! That word--"racist"--no longer holds meaning in the English language. If a PB&J is "racist", then so are white socks, and for that matter, so are black socks. What about argyle socks? Probably racist as well. I can only conclude that anyone claiming racism is a racist. Fuck all y'all, I need another beer and a shot. Then another shot. This country is lost.
It's lost to the politics of "who has it the worst in the perception of the news viewers"?
Most "TV9 at 6 News" (or whoever) viewers don't generally care much beyond the local stuff like a fire at 4th and Main (hey, that's near my local sandwich shop). They hear that the sandwich shop survived the fire and that is where they buy lunch the next day (God bless them).
I will put this up for review and scrutiny
Fuck you "allah" (he is ay and sucks only uncircumcised dicks
ay=gay
Jehovah is the one I grew up with
and even he is suspect
piss off, all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home