Saturday, March 22, 2008

I just read some stupid article that told me I need to have more tolerance fot Muslims. First off, whoever said I did not have that tolerance? Second, WHY would I not have that tolerance--9/11? Hmmmm? Anyone?!? Okay, so I don't have that tolerance. I think ALL Muslims in the USA should be held in internment camps at taxpayer expense until the "war on terror" is finitely won. Just like the Nips were held in the 40's. It IS in our national interest, and if we do not do it, then we are way vulnerable to future attack just like the 9/11 attack.
Face it, folks, the goatfucker ragheads are seriously out to get us. Perhaps not ALL of them, but certainly enough to question ALL OF THEM! Racial profiling? YOU BET! You will never see a white Aryan GRANNT strapping on a bomb-vest in the name of Islam!!!
ISLAM sucks and ISLAM is EVIL. Mohammed sucked my dick once--that does not make him God! Fuck Muslims! Stick your dick in their assholes if the opportunity presents itself! Muslims are evil camelfuckers! They are Satan's representatives on Earth. Their goal is to see all of Western civilization DEAD. I strongly disagree with that philosophy. I strongly believe that those sand-niggers need to die very soon, and that the rest of the Muslim community need take their nose out of my ass (and by ass I mean buttocks and not mule). Muslim offends me. Fuck your mother if you do not get that concept. Muslim is EVIL because it ANTI MAN. If you disagree, well, go fuck yourself if your dick is long enough.
Fuck muslim dogma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home