Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I ordered a product from a website on June 16, 2016, and today it is August 10 (Dad's Birthday), 2016, and these fuckers hav yet to package my order, let alone send it out! F U C K ! ! ! !

Here is the eMail I sent to them:


Re: Duty Free Depot order #805384 - Post People Ray Ihnot Today at 8:34 PM

To billing@dutyfreedepot.com 

Message body

Where the fuck are my smokes? It has been SIXTEEN FUCKING WEEKS! You charged me $90 FUCKING DOLLARS for SHITTY FUCKING SERVICE! YOU told me SIX WEEKS! It had been SIXTEEN!

I DEMAND MY $90 SHIPPING FEE BE RETURNED! I FURTHER DEMAND AN ADDITIONAL 2 CARTONS of Golden Gate Blue!

THIS IS INEXCUSABLE! 

Will I ever order from you again?

We shall see!

Depends how you handle THIS!

I have used dutyfreedepot.com exclusively for well over 10 years.

Make this RIGHT or this will be the end! 

Yes, I am pissed off about my order. In case you do not understand American English, "pissed off" means "extremely angry to the point of wanting to cause physical damage/harm, as in punching one of you in the nose.

Send my fucking cigarettes already! Quit FUCKING with me! Stop PISSING ME OFF! What the fuck is WRONG with you people? YOU had my MONEY 2 days after the order was placed in APRIL!!! FOUR GOD DAMNED MONTHS!!! FUCK YOU!

This company has, in the past, been slightly delinquent in the first delivery, but never by more than a week. THIS time they are delinquent by more than TWO MONTHS! FUCK YES  am PISSED OFF! Would you be this angry? RSVP if you would or would not. If you hate what I did, bash me personally on twitter @c_am_el_s , and fuck you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home